TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: April 2019
1. These Terms and Conditions (or Terms) apply to your access to and use of this website and/or the purchase of any products from Grounded & Co. through this website.
3. These Terms may be amended from time to time without notice and will become effective at the time the amended terms and conditions are posted on this website
4. In these Terms, “Grounded & Co.”, “we”, “our” or “us” means Grounded & Co. Any reference to “you” or “your” refers to you as a user of the this website. Any reference to “website” means this website at “www.groundedandco.shop”,”www.groundedandco.nz”.
Return and Cancellation
5.Orders may be cancelled and products may be returned in accordance with our Delivery and Returns Policy.
6. All prices for products on this website are inclusive of GST.
7. We accept payment via Visa and Mastercard and paypal for orders placed on this website.
8. We have endeavoured to provide a safe and secure platform for conducting online transactions. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol which establishes an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remains private and secure.
9. You will know that SSL is active if there is a closed padlock symbol in your browser address bar. In addition you can double check this by looking at the URL which will read ‘https’ if SSL is active instead of ‘http’.
10. If you are logged in when making an order, you will be given the option to save your payment details for next time. If you select this, please be aware that we do not store your actual card details. Instead any encrypted token is stored which cannot be used by anyone else.
11. All products will be delivered in accordance with our Delivery and Returns.
Your use of this website
13. You agree not to use this website to:
reproduce, adapt, copy, distribute or incorporate in any other work, in whole or in part, any information, content or material from this website, including any trade mark appearing of this website, without our permission.
use the website for any illegal activity, or any activity that would cause us to breach any law;
use the website in any way that may bring us into disrepute, or for any activity that is inappropriate, including any use that is obscene, offensive or abusive;
interfere with the operation of this website via the use of viruses, programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware, including damaging or disabling, overburdening or impairing this website or interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website; or
Information on this website
14. All information on this website is protected by copyright.
15. We are the owners, or are licensed users, of all intellectual property rights used on or in connection with this website, including (but not limited to) the copyright material, graphics and trade marks used on this website.
16. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer or licence of any intellectual rights used on this website. Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to access, view, copy, print (in limited quantities) or temporarily store textual material published by us on this website for your personal use only. Any copyright notice on that information must be retained on the copy.
17. We may change the information, content or material that is displayed or available on this website at any time without notice.
18. You acknowledge that while we endeavour to ensure that the information we have provided on this website is accurate, we do not make any representation or warranty that the information we have provided is accurate or up-to-date.
Links to third party websites
21. If we have provided you with a login, you are responsible for keeping your login information, including you email address and password, secret and secure.
Liability and Consumer Guarantees Act
22. Nothing in these Terms affects, or attempts to exclude in any way, your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
23. If you are in trade (within the meaning of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) and any products are supplied to you and acquired by you in trade, you confirm, acknowledge and agree that the statutory guarantees and implied terms, covenants and conditions contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply.
24. Our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount paid by you to us in respect of the product (excluding the cost of delivery).
25. These Terms, your use of this website and the supply of any products to you through this website are governed by New Zealand law.